Brianna loves to dress up and be fancy. She loves to dance. She is caring and looks out for her brother. She is a lot like me. But....... she is also a lot like her daddy. She says so many things that just scream out Brian. Some examples of what I mean are:
- "Please do not tell me they still have Christmas stuff up. It's not still Christmas!" She said this the other day when we were driving home from Ballet and a house had Christmas lights still hung up. My response... well honey some people keep them on their houses all year and just turn them on during Christmas time. Her response... "They must be lazy, because you are supposed to take the lights down after Christmas is over"
- "School Zone Mom! Slow down - do you remember when you were going 53 in the School Zone and you had to pull over. You better go the speed limit." A few weeks ago after a tragic trip to the Dr. office (Brice had 5 shots & Brianna had 4) and a flat tire, we were finally heading home & I was going 33 not 53 in the School Zone. Of course I got pulled over and got a quick warning. Now everytime we go past that spot Brianna is my little police officer in action.
- "Why did you leave the dirty dishes on the counter after dinner?" My response... because I wanted to play with you and do them after you went to bed. Her response... "You should do them and get them cleaned up so you don't forget, daddy always does them after dinner" My response... Daddy doesn't always do them after dinner I do them sometimes too. Her response... "Well when daddy is here you always do them right after dinner because that is what you are supposed to do"
Dear Dad,
I hope you are safe there. I love you & Tucker is a silly giraffe. I really love you. I love you as high as I can reach, how tall I am & as far as the bubbles go. The chain is getting really short. 5 days, woo hoo!
2 comments:
Priceless!! She is such a doll Sarah!
She is so cute! She is already your little policeman!! I am so glad she'll get to see her daddy soon!! It's got to be so hard for her....and you!!!
Post a Comment